CadCon Surveying & Town Planning facilitates successful land related projects by:
- Listening to our clients and understanding exactly their desired outcomes and applying our expertise in order to achieve those outcomes.
- Representing their interests to the relevant authorities so that the desired outcome is achieved.
- Preparing and lodging professional development applications and undertaking associated negotiation through the various legislative and other regulatory requirements that impact on most projects today. Examples are the Sustainable Planning Act, the Body Corporate & Community Management Act, the Environmental Protection Act, the Mineral Resources Act, the Land Act, Regional Planning Strategies and Local Government Planning Schemes.
- Providing expert project management including negotiating with local councils, state government departments, consultants and contractors.
- Providing feasibility analysis and concept & proposal plans.
- Providing expert construction, engineering, detail, boundary and geodetic surveys and mapping, both topographic and thematic, using innovative methodology and current technology.
- Designing subdivisions and producing sales plans.
- Devising and implementing GIS solutions
- Outputting results in a quality format.
- Our services are delivered on time and on budget.